Friday, June 10, 2016

Step 35: Take What You Can Get -- A Short Story In Gifs

Remember the time I missed that pitch session on Twitter by like 20 minutes?

Haha yeah that was a laugh wasn't it? No it most definitely was not

Well, there was another one yesterday. And I missed it again. BECAUSE OF COURSE I DID.

Whyyyy does everything feel like such an uphill battle?  TT__TT

Still, I had nothing to lose, so with thirty seconds of thought I went ahead and submitted my 140 character pitch (an hour late to the party).

Eight months of work summed up in one sentence? No problem!

And you know what? Against all odds, an agent favorited it! Which means they had to actively reach out to me and let me know they wanted to read my query.

Huzzah!

More than likely, nothing will come of it. But still! I'm proud that I'm too stubborn to let this go I haven't entirely lost the momentum to see this through to the end.

Y'all know I'm putting the next pitch session on my damn calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment